|LibGig, a division of LAC Group, is searching for an Intelligence Manager responsible for providing corporate, C-level executive and board of director research for a corporate client. This is a full-time direct hire position.
- Lead research responsibility on projects concurrently and produce client-facing research reports.
- Generate target lists of companies by researching and analyzing businesses and thinking creatively to identify potential matches between executive backgrounds and corporate activities.
- Research and prepare client-ready profiles of companies, executives and corporate boards of directors.
- Perform “deep dive” research to prepare clients for meetings/interviews with potential boards of directors.
- Monitor and communicate changes at companies and their boards on a daily basis.
- Continually evaluate and recommend strategies, processes and best practices for client service. Contribute quality data to CRM database.
- Stay abreast of and recommend the best resources related to company and corporate governance research.
- MLS/MLIS degree.
- At least 5 years of research experience in a professional services or corporate setting.
- Experience and proficiency in using business/company databases such as D&B Hoovers, LexisNexis, BoardEx, and S&P Capital IQ.
- Polished presentation skills; experience presenting research to clients and senior stakeholders is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with public companies, corporate governance and SEC filings.