|LAC Federal seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant for a position with a prestigious government library located in the Washington, D.C. area. Work will be performed on-site. This is an ongoing contract full time (40 hour a week; Monday-Friday) benefited position.
- Assist in the production of contract reports, employee administrative needs, interface with agency security for onsite personnel.
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint and knowledgeable of using office automation software packages and equipment to type, edit, and format letters, memoranda, reports, manuscripts, research and education documents, charts, graphs, and/or forms.
- Knowledge of English grammar, spelling, punctuation, and required formats to type, proofread, and correct errors in documents consistent with requirements for style and content.
- Has strong interest in information and federal contract management
- Background in Library and Information science is highly preferred but not a must.
- Proven experience working in a fast pace environment.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good oral and written communication