|LAC Federal seeks an experienced Project Control Specialist for a position with a prestigious government library located in the Washington, D.C. area. Work will be performed on-site. This is an ongoing contract full time (40 hour a week; Monday-Friday) benefited position.
- Track and manage all aspects of a project’s cost and schedule control activities.
- The Project Control Specialist will perform analyses and prepare relevant reports in order to ensure that activities are performed within negotiated parameters and government cost-control guidelines.
- This specialist will keep detailed records of program expenditures and track any resulting variances.
- Contractual changes are incorporated into control systems to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- The specialist will also prepare project reports upon request.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail; demonstrated organizational skills.