|LAC Federal seeks an experienced Digital Curator with a prestigious government library located in the Washington, D.C. area. Work will be performed on-site. This is an ongoing contract full time (40 hour a week; Monday-Friday) benefited position.
- Help properly collect, manage and prepare data, observing local standards and protocols.
- The Curator, with training and support from the Digital Project Team, will normalize and prepare the data for ingest into the Library Institutional Repository
- BA/BS in an information or CS related field; MLS preferred
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a motivated and productive team
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with emerging technologies and learn new skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment