|LibGig, an LAC Group company, seeks a candidate for a Library Assistant position with a large law firm in Atlanta, Georgia. The main focus of the position will be to provide administrative support for the library and research team. This is a part-time position, working 25 hours per week on an going basis.
- Maintain Library collection by sorting, shelving and organizing books and newsletters, and filing pocket parts and supplements and loose- leaf sets;
- Check-in and route materials using library catalog
- Process orders for new materials
- Assist with invoice processing and make sure all bills are handled in a timely manner
- Perform clerical tasks such as catalog data entry and generate reports
- Respond to general information requests and assist in locating books and publications
- Retrieve case citations as needed
- Orders supplies for the Library department when needed
- Perform related tasks as assigned and participates in special projects as necessary.
- Degree or 2 years of College/University Education
- 2 years of experience in a library (preferably law firm)
- Experience using an integrated library system such as EOS