|LibSource, an LAC Group Company, seeks a part-time Library Assistant to perform library maintenance and general librarian duties for our client, a corporate library located near Bellvue, WA. The Library Assistant is responsible for the invoicing and general law library maintenance. This is a part-time employment opportunity on an ongoing basis.
- Perform library collection maintenance.
- Process library vendor invoices
- General clerical tasks (e.g. bar-coding, re-shelving) related to managing the physical collections
- Assist with collection management / library system – cataloging, document retrieval, OCLC data
- Organize and file all loose-leaf supplements, pocket parts, newsletters, journals & periodicals
- Sorting and processing library mail and orders.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution
- Minimum two years of library experience performing required duties, experience in a Corporate / Law Firm library preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client-focused service orientation