Librarian – Intelligence Manager
JamesDruryPartners is a leading senior-level consulting firm specializing in corporate board leadership and CEO succession.
The Intelligence Manager will join a team of researchers to provide support to the firm’s Principals and will have the opportunity to interact with C-level executives from America’s largest companies. As an integral member of our team, the Intelligence Manager provides quality, client-ready research on companies, top-level executives, and corporate boards of directors using online resources.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Client Services & Research Support
- Lead research responsibility on 9 to 11 projects concurrently and produce client-facing research reports.
- Generate target lists of companies by researching and analyzing businesses and thinking creatively to identify potential matches between executive backgrounds and corporate activities.
- Research and prepare client-ready profiles of companies, executives and corporate boards of directors.
- Perform “deep dive” research to prepare clients for meetings/interviews with potential boards of directors.
- General Research Services
- Current Awareness: Monitor and communicate changes at companies and their boards on a daily basis.
- Knowledge Management: Continually evaluate and recommend strategies, processes and best practices for client service. Contribute quality data to CRM database.
- Collection Development: Stay abreast of and recommend the best resources related to company and corporate governance research.
- MLS/MLIS degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of research experience in a professional services or corporate setting.
- Excellent online research abilities. Experience and proficiency in using business/company databases such as D&B Hoovers, LexisNexis, BoardEx, and S&P Capital IQ.
- Polished presentation skills; experience presenting research to clients and senior stakeholders would be a bonus.
- Familiarity with public companies, corporate governance and SEC filings.
- Intellectual curiosity, superior analytical skills, and the ability to spot trends/patterns in large datasets.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Strong writing skills with a professional business vocabulary.
Submit cover letter and resume to Debra Mack (firstname.lastname@example.org)
JamesDruryPartners, 875 N. Michigan Avenue Suite 3805, Chicago, IL 60611 http://www.jdrurypartners.com
Company Website: http://www.jdrurypartners.com