|LibGig, an LAC Group company, is looking for a Law Librarian for a law firm in the Orange County area. The Librarian is responsible for day to day operation and management of the library and information center, including monitoring the regional libraries, and working with filing services for library maintenance. This is a full-time employment position.
- Respond to a wide variety of research requests, including retrieving court documents and corporate, public, criminal, and real property records.
- Check in and process mail.
- Maintain Information Services webpage.
- Manage and maintain attorneys’ MCLE records.
- Schedule webinars, seminars, and meetings as requested.
- Order print and online materials and services as needed.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Conduct library orientation and training for new employees
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
- MLS from an ALA accredited university, JD is a plus.
- At least five years of experience working in a law library environment.
- Strong technical skills, including research tools (Westlaw, Courthouse News and websites, PACER and Lexis), familiarity with SharePoint, MS Office, social media, graphic editors, and other related technology tools.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies