|LibSource, an LAC Group Company is seeking a P/T freelance Media Librarian to support digital media management at an LAC Group client, a prestigious news and media company located in Los Angeles. The position will be 15 hours per week with a late afternoon/early evening start (exact hours are TBD).
- Archiving of digital video files into enterprise digital archive system, media management and other tasks in support of the daily ebb and flow of digital assets generated from media production.
- Use various media software and editing tools as well as a proprietary (DAM) digital asset management system, to enter data, and create new and updated existing asset records.
- Troubleshooting technical issues with Tech Support groups.
- Work closely and in synch with similar efforts underway in NY and other bureaus.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
- 2-4 years of experience managing raw feeds, edited packages and other production materials in a broadcast/media management/digital archive environment.
- Experience with digital workflows as well as broadcast production tools (eg Avid media software). Digital asset management (DAM) system experience is a plus.
- Good organizational, time management and customer service skills essential.
- Must work well independently and be comfortable in a time-sensitive environment.
- Must be reliable and committed to adhering to the work schedules provided
- Must be able to follow instructions and work within a team but also capable of successfully working independently
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.