|LibGig, an LAC Group organization, is looking for a Support Specialist for a large national law firm with offices located in Palo Alto, CA. The Support Specialist is responsible for providing onsite technical support to firm attorneys & staff and visitors in the resolution of IT-related issues.
- Configures and installs new or replacement computing systems, mobile devices, printers, telephone systems, and other tools.
- Provides daily and after-hours support as necessary, both for planned changed and unplanned occurrences.
- Supports meeting-related data connectivity, including setup & support of AV systems including video/audio conference and presentation systems.
- Advocates the firm’s technology “best practices” to attorneys & staff. Participates in testing new hardware and software.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university is preferred.
- At least five years of experience in a client service technology position, preferably in a legal or corporate environment.
- Experience with computer/mobile device hardware, operating systems, AV equipment, iOS, Mac OS, remote access technologies (including VPN, wireless and Citrix) are all strongly preferred.
- Certifications including Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and/or ITIL v3 Foundation are strongly preferred.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies